Parker Properties New York was created out of necessity as there is a void in the real estate market for brokers that are innovative and think in unique ways to help buyers realize their dream of home ownership.
Parker Properties New York educates buyers (in a very simple manner) on the following key things they will do when buying a home which includes:
- Buyer’s Agent – Provides information on why you should hire a buyer’s agent.
- Buyer FAQs - Provides information on how to work with us.
- Buyer Checklist – Provides an overview of all the steps you will take from the time you find your home to closing.
- Financing – Provides an overview of the mortgage process.
- Calculators – Provides the ability to simulate different mortgage scenarios.
- Closing Costs – Provides an overview of the closings costs of your transaction.
- Lease Purchase Program – Some borrowers may not be able to qualify for a mortgage and this provides an alternative option to purchase your dream home.
- Preferred Lease To Own Buyer Program - This program is for renters that want to become homeowners. If they follow this program, they will work with a lender to help them become homeowners in a predetermined timeframe based on their financial situation.
- Preferred Lease To Owner Buyer Program - Requirements - These are the requirements that a renter will need to meet in order to participate in this program.
- Vacation Rental Properties - If you want to purchase and manage a successful vacation rental property, PPNY can help you achieve that.
- Multifamily Properties - If you want to purchase an income producting property, PPNY can help you achieve that.
When you work with Parker Properties New York – you get professionalism, integrity, honesty and professionals that will work hard to help you achieve your dream of home ownership.
Matt and Maria Jorgensen
Steve and Amy Henderson
Bob and Lauren Rosenthal